Starting from £75 per year*
*for 1-3 employees
- Access to the local business community and the chance to support the future of Cirencester
- Liaison with local councils and the ability to influence matters that affect local businesses
- Networking with other business owners and decision-makers
- Support and advice for sustainability/growth
- Access to interesting events and speakers
- Opportunity to share experiences and learn about other organisations and businesses
- Discounts with Cirencester Growth Hub and first year FSB subscription
- Free entry to the Business Awards and discounts on tickets
26 th February
Where possible we like to support the educational establishments within Cirencester. The youth in our town are our future employees and business owners and we want them to stay. We have added this new section to our website to help introduce the schools, college and University to our members. We plan to use it to also inform our members of any initiatives that may help both students and businesses.Find Out More
Winner RAU Farm 491/The Growth Hub
The judges were particularly interested in providers who have consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences, displayed innovation in service delivery and shown a commitment to continuous improvement.
Runner up and Finalist the numbercrunchers and TeamDoctor
This award is all about celebrating the service sector of the Cirencester economy. The judges were looking for providers that explained their approach, demonstrated how they have gone above and beyond to deliver first-class services and showcased their ability to adapt to meet the challenges of their customers’ needs. The judges were particularly interested in providers who have consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences, displayed innovation in service delivery and shown a commitment to continuous improvement.