Help to celebrate the ‘Best of Cirencester'
Cirencester Chamber of Commerce has highlighted an opportunity to develop the Business Awards, so that it becomes an annual celebration of the ‘Best of Cirencester.’
The Cirencester Business & Community Awards main purpose is to bridge the gap between the business community and the people who live and interact within the town. By creating an awards event that brings together both groups this would help to develop Cirencester as a better place for all to live and work in.
Held in the Parish Church, between 6pm – 9.30pm on 22 July with a maximum of 300 attendees from both the towns residential and business communities, it will celebrate what makes the town and its people so special. With 6 awards for business and 4 for the community, we hope to recognise and reward those who really make a difference. Cirencester Town Council will co-ordinate the community awards.
By using the parish church and marketplace as the centre point for the event it will really be in the heart of the town celebrating the community we all live and work in.
Building on our 10-year experience of running successful business awards in the town, we are confident that we will deliver an awards evening that will provide recognition for both our residential and business communities, bringing them together.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- An excellent opportunity for local companies to build awareness with both the business and residential communities
- To raise the profile and awareness of the Chamber of Commerce and it’s local businesses to the wider community
- To recognise and reward individual who have contributed to the town
- To celebrate the town and it’s residents
- For the community and business to strengthen and make new connections
- To recognise how business, the charity sector and the community contribute to the wider social environmental and economic well-being of the town
- An accessible community event between Jubilee and Phoenix Festival
Business Award Categories
- Small Business of the Year (<19 employees)
- Large Business of the Year (>20 employees)
- Team of the Year
- Business in the Community Award
- Business Person of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Start up Business of the Year
Community Award Categories
- Daniel Bingham Award – Community Project of the Year
- Environmental Project of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Cirencester Town Council – Significant Contribution of the Year
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Main Sponsor – £2,500
The sponsorship package includes:
- Your logo displayed in the venue during dinner (on screen)
- Promotional material displayed at the awards venue x 2 (e.g. banner, pop-up)
- Your logo on the front cover of the Awards programmeCompany profile in the Awards programme (1 page)
- Named as main sponsor in all pre and post event publicity material
- Your company profile on the awards website page
- Four tickets for the Awards Dinner
Individual Award Sponsor – £600 Per Award
The sponsorship package includes:
- Your business name on the trophy and certificate
- Your business name associated with the award in all pre and post event publicity
- The opportunity to present the trophy
- A short introduction when your award is presented
- Brief company profile in the Awards programme (1/2 page)
- Your logo on screen during presentation of the sponsored award
- Promotional material displayed at the venue x1 (e.g. banner, pop-up)
- Two tickets for the Awards Dinner
*There are opportunities to sponsor one of the Awards, but please note that you will not be able to enter the category you are sponsoring, so please choose carefully.
Event Sponsors – £250
We are keen to keep the cost of attending to a minimum so that as many companies as possible can attend, and this additional sponsorship will contribute to elements of the event such as Audio-Visual provision, printing, trophies, certificates and entertainment etc.
Each sponsor will receive:
- The opportunity to display a banner at the entrance
- Your logo on screen during the evening
- Brief company profile and logo in the Awards programme (1/4 page)
- One free ticket for the Awards Dinner