Cirencester Fleece Fayre
Welcome to Cirencester’s first Fleece Fayre, celebrating Cirencester and the history of the wool trade in our beautiful town. As part of the Abbey 900 celebrations bringing the community together, there will be a medieval fair, dancing and entertainment with a modern twist on all things sheep and wool, join the fun and celebrate our beautiful town.
- Eclectic Sheep & Wool Arts and Crafts Market
- Local Food and Drink
- Maypole and Morris Dancing
- Wool Weaving and Spinning
- May King & Queen Best Crown Competition
- Kids and Community Entertainment