Business Awards 2020 Information
- Entries are welcome from any business located within the GL7 postcode area, or members of Cirencester Chamber of Commerce.
- If entering as a member, membership must still be valid on the night of the awards.
- Entries for Chamber members are free, non-members are charged £10 per entry.
- Previous entrants are welcome to enter again, however winners can not enter the same category they won last year.
- The information you provide will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to the media without your permission.
- The new closing date for entries is 30th October
- We reserve the right to remove an award category at any time. If this occurs, you will be notified, and any entry fee paid will be refunded.
- Email supporting documents (max 2 x A4 pages) at the same time by email to email@example.com
- Ensure your entry is received on time 30th October– late entries will not be accepted.
- Submit your application in Word format or as a scanned pdf by email.
- Include everything you want to tell us about you/your business in your entry.
- Enter up to 2 categories (please note the apprentice category can be entered in addition to these) – a new entry form should be completed for each entry
- Supply no more than 2 x A4 sheets of supporting documents with your official entry form. promotional materials, feedback forms, screen prints from satisfaction websites, letters of recommendation.
- Are independent and external.
- Will not consider external sources of information e.g. web-sites.
- Will ignore any part of an entry which exceeds 500 words.
- Will ignore any supporting materials which exceed 2 x A4 sheets.
If you have any queries concerning any aspect of your entry or the awards, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you might include in your entry
- Business size, launch date, growth and development.
- Skills and services offered and activities undertaken.
- The individual, key individuals or team(s).
- Goals set and achieved.
- Successes and outstanding achievements.
- Ability to create, build, grow and nurture relationships.
- Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility – your impact on the community – residents, businesses, the environment.
- Charitable giving and community engagement.
- Training, development, continuous appraisal, support and improvement.
- Plans for the future and how objectives will be achieved.
- Reviews, comments, testimonials, on-line and other feedback.
- Product range, presentation of premises and staff.
- Marketing and other initiatives.
- Evidence of improved financial performance, increased profitability, turnover or market share.
- Hygiene standards and star ratings.
- Professional or trade qualifications.
If you have any queries concerning any aspect of your entry or the awards, please don’t hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).