It is with deep regret that Cirencester Chamber of Commerce has to postpone this year’s Business Awards in response to this unprecedented public health crisis.The safety of our members and the wider business community is paramount in relation to COVID-19, furthermore we appreciate that all local businesses are currently focused on surviving these difficult times rather than on completing our awards entries. However we very much hope that it will be possible to run the awards later in the year though at the time of writing it is not known whether this will be possible. Further updates will therefore be provided in due course. Meanwhile please make the most of the extended deadline of 30 September 2020 to continue to work on your entries.
In the sad event that we are unable to go ahead with the Awards evening its self, we still intend on celebrating our great town, even if we need to find a different way.
The Chamber Committee.
Many Thanks to our main sponsor Morris Owen
Cirencester Chamber of Commerce Business Awards, rewarding and celebrating the best the town has to offer. Cirencester has a vibrant and exciting business community, offering an incredibly wide range of products and services to not just the town but the whole country and beyond.
Sponsorship opportunities starting from £50. Click here for more info
If you have any question please contact our secretary Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Enter
- Each category page has its own downloadable entry form.
- The NEW closing date for entries is September 30th.
- For more information on how to enter please visit Entry Guidelines
- Are independent and external.
- Will not consider external sources of information e.g. websites.
- Will ignore any part of an entry which exceeds the maximum number of words allocated.
- Will ignore any supporting materials which exceed the specified amount.
- Business Person of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Corporate Social Enterprise Award
- New Business of the Year
- Retailer of the Year
- Professional Services Provider of the Year
- Hospitality & Entertainment Provider of the Year
- Business of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Young Enterprise of the Year/ Growth Hub Enterprise Award (Info Coming Soon)
- Cirencester Ambassador Award
- Customer Service
- Creatives Champion