Cirencester Chamber of Commerce Business Awards, rewarding and celebrating the best the town has to offer. Cirencester has a vibrant and exciting business community, offering an incredibly wide range of products and services to not just the town but the whole country and beyond.
New for 2019
We have introduced 2 new categories, Business of the year, which will replace Skilled Trader/Supplier of the year and Apprentice of the year.
The entry forms have also been changed, with each category having its own entry form.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES 29TH MARCH 2019 (WE WILL NOT BE EXTENDING AGAIN THIS YEAR)
Sponsorship opportunities starting from £50. For more information click here.
If you have any question please contact our secretary Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are independent and external.
- Will not consider external sources of information e.g. websites.
- Will ignore any part of an entry which exceeds the maximum number of words allocated.
- Will ignore any supporting materials which exceed the specified amount.
- Will make their decision (which is final) by 19/04/2019.
- The finalists up will be notified by 22/04/2019.
- If you have not heard from us by the above date, regrettably your entry has been unsuccessful, but please try again next year.
- Business Person of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Corporate Social Enterprise Award
- New Business of the Year
- Retailer of the Year
- Professional Services Provider of the Year
- Hospitality & Entertainment Provider of the Year
- Business of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Young Enterprise of the Year
- Cirencester Ambassador Award
- Customer Service
- Creatives Champion